So I am SO faithful that things always turn out. There have been so many times in my life that things have happened and when I was younger I would totally stress about it, even when I found out I was pregnant with my girls. I stressed about that a lot. But as you may or may not know Heavenly Father ALWAYS makes it work. He truly is AMAZING!
So as some may know John is pretty much in a seasonal job. He works 8-9 months a year as a Sprinkler repair man and then in the winter he tries to pick up odd jobs to keep us going financially. Well with the way the economy has been the last few years it's been really hard to find something to subsidize our income. So now that it's March we have exhausted all our savings and are living penny to penny. I need to go grocery shopping something fierce but I have no gas in my tank. I call the bank to find out what we have in our account. Much to my dismay we are overdrawn $6 and change. I of course panic because I don't want to get an overdraft charge to make things worse. I knew I had some money out that was owed to me so I made some phone calls. I got the account taken care of with the $45. Then out of the blue I get a phone call about some stuff I am selling on Craigslist. Now I have had this stuff listed for about a month and no takers. I've been thinking about re listing to get it to the top of the list again but have been too sick to do much of anything. I couldn't believe someone called on it! There was $20 and then John got a call to do a little side job of blind hanging yesterday and got paid today, another $40.
SO even though it's not going to take care of anything major it takes care of gas!!
I LOVE that he blesses us just when we need it!
Thank You Heavenly Father for setting my mind at ease!!

2 How'd I do?:
Hang in there. :) I am always amazed how blessings and things like this come at exactly the right times. It affirms to me every time that he knows each one of us individually and the things that we are in need of.
Sometimes it seems like we live on tender mercies. I think it would be stressful not to know what your income is going to be, and sometimes I even stress about things that I want to get done and then I remember that the Lord takes care of us and provides a way. Some of the small blessings really do help a lot. :) I hope that things pick up for you soon!
Post a Comment