So Maddie got the opportunity to take 2 Tae Kwon Do classes and get a uniform for just $5. I thought if would be fun for her to try it out and she could use the uniform for a costume. Here she is in he uniform.
She's striking a pose although it's more of a Karate stance than a Tae Kwon do stance
Here she is doing some kicking moves. They did low, medium and high kicks
This is right in the middle of a jumping jack!
Here she is bowing to all the parents.
Listening to the instructor.
She has SO much fun but knew it was only going to be 2 classes. We found out that it was a $119 a month for her to join and it was 2-3 nights a week. 1st, I don't know where we would find that in the budget and 2nd, I don't have that many nights available for 1 kids activity. Wow, it was a really nice place and they had a great program but WAY out of our budget!
I sure am glad she had fun while it lasted!

1 How'd I do?:
My little guy would like to do that, but all the budget for kid activities has been sucked up by his sisters and that karate is expensive. I'm wondering if there is some place more reasonable? Oh well. He's just 6. Maybe he will grow up and like basketball. That's much more affordable. :)
Maddie is a doll!!!
Post a Comment