Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sick!!

Ya know when your the mom and your sick it just stinks.  Things don't get done, like dishes, laundry, cooking.  Lucky for us I have taught my older girls to cook, Bailey is broadening her horizons in the recipe situation but Lacey is still on the basics.  So Lacey wanted to cook tonight and we had Mac & Cheese.  Unfortunately my throat hurts too much to eat all I've been doing is drinking today.  I wish my girls were the pro active kind and would do some laundry or dishes but unfortunately they'll be left for me to do when I am feeling better.  I hope this goes quickly, it has actually taken about a week to finally hit hard so I hope it goes away much quicker than it came on.  One of the joys of being the mom!!

2 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

I hope you get better soon and you are one of the rare ones that it leaves quickly. Everyone that I know that has/had it said that it lingered on forever. My niece gave it to Brecken and Brecken shared it with Gunnar and Jeff got it shortly after. For some very unknown reason, I have totally avoided it. So weird. Then my niece again picked it up. Unfortunately she is the youngest of the family at 4 months old. Anyway, I totally understand now how cruddy it is when mom gets sick.

Heatherlyn said...

When you figure out the trick to getting the kids to do the laundry and dishes while you are sick you can write a book and make a million dollars! The worst part of being sick for me is knowing that when I get better everything will be piled up!

You don't get allergies do you? Because if you don't then spring is right around the corner and I'm sure some warmer weather will be good for your health! It's been a bit cold and gray for too long.