Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kodie turns 8!!!


Look at this little cutie!  Her post is a little late with all that has been going on with her party and her baptism and with family in town it's been busy. 
This little sweetie is 8!!
My top 8 things about Kodie are:
8. Her sweet little face
7. That she loves to be a care taker
6. She is a smart girl
5. That she sounds like she's from Brooklyn
4. She's a good sister
3. She loves her Heavenly Father
2. She's a good girl
1. She has the best belly laugh

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Kodie!!

1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Happy Birthday Kodie!! I will always have a special place in my heart for this sweet girl. I can't believe it was about 7.5 years ago when we met and got to know you. I still vividly remember being in our small Sunday school class where I was able to hold and get her to sleep. I remember thinking she was such a cute baby (and I don't think all babies are cute).