Kodie turned 8 on Friday and on Saturday she got to be baptised by Aaron. Aaron is my cousin Sharlee's husband. He served an honorable mission in New Zealand about 6 years ago. He is a great Priesthood holder and we were honored to have him baptise Kodie. Kodie thought it was pretty cool too!
She did SO good. I was a little worried that she would have a melt down with all the people watching her but she got up there and did it just like a pro. No problems what so ever and that made me SO happy! You never know with her, how she'll react in certain settings. She is getting a lot better!
Here is her and Aaron in front of the font. Doesn't she look SO cute?!
Here we all are after the whole thing!
Here is her and Aaron in their nice clothes. Doesn't Kodie look so pretty in her dress?!
So glad that Kodie has made the choice to be baptised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

1 How'd I do?:
I didn't know you had a blog Brittney! You have such cute girls! And you are a really busy person as well. Life just seems to speed on by. I've noticed that as my kids get older life gets even busier!
Post a Comment