A little peek at the fun we had at the fair. The girls rode rides and had a lot of fun!
A ride on the carousel by all.
Check out this rooster Bailey was on.
Bailey was the only one who did the bumper cars. Lacey didn't want to and the other girls were too small. Bailey had a blast!
Helicopter, helicopter, over my head...
Bailey and Lacey on the Farris Wheel. The little girls were too scared to go that high.
Time for a food, we went to the 4-H picnic and they had ice cream for dessert! Yum!
off for more rides...
the slides weren't a hit, Maddie got a rub burn because she didn't get on the slide quite right and ended up not being very happy!
In the Aussie booth we got to pet a joey...
and a lizard of some sort
We also got to see this albino kangaroo.
The girls all got a balloon animal, for some reason this is the only picture I took.
Bailey getting off the zipper with the creepy guy she rode with. I can't believe my little girl was on an enclosed ride with that guy!
That's all for this year!! Lots and lots of fun had by all!!

1 How'd I do?:
That creepy guy is great! Made me laugh. I would have freaked out knowing my girl was in there with him. I love that rooster ride. So pretty.
Post a Comment