So now for the 3rd year we have attended the ward camp out and it's always a great time! This year we had my cousin Carlie with us so she took charge of the kids and John and I enjoyed the company of others. As all Ward activities there is always some game planned. This year the Andrehsens planned a minute to win it for all of us.
Here Nathlie Boer and Tim Jenkins try their hand at the Kleenex game. Needless to say Nathlie rocked it and chalked one up for the girls.
Here is Lisa Wood and Carlie Cavino transferring marshmallow from one dish to another with just their mouths. I think Lisa got one for the girls too!
They then had a gunny sack ran and John got spanked by the kids. They seem to be so light on their toes!
The gunny sack race looked like so much fun that I made Tonia Atwood and Lisa Cavino join me in a race. Lisa is an Olympic gunny sack racer and forgot to tell us all. She even beat the kids!! Thanks Ladies!!
Here is Kodie trying her had at eating a doughnut off a string. I have to tell you I think she is the all time champ! She had hers eaten before the other kids could even get theirs in their mouth! Kodie you rocked it!
I love how Kodie just sat and watched the others while they tried and tried
Bro. Warner gave a little inspirational message and wished safely upon us all and to have a great time and that we did! The kids didn't want to get off the boats the whole time we were there. Unfortunately we didn't get to spend the night because Bailey and Lacey had to go shooting for their Hunters Ed class. Kinda glad cuz the mosquitoes were ridiculous!

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment