Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Snake River Stampede 2010

So we had the opportunity, thanks to our kids who read so much and earned free tickets, to go to the Snake River Rodeo again.

They had a couple of horse drill teams

We had the opportunity to take Tristan with us on his last night in Idaho.  We are SO glad he came!


The flag girls there were just as many on the other side of the arena


These are the night riders, I think they call them the Snake River Stampeders, but don't quote me on that.  It is really cool to watch as they maneuver in and out in the dark and don't even crash.  Lost of practice must go into it!


Killing time between acts


Thought this was REALLY cute of Tristan.  He REALLY enjoyed watching all that was going on.  He really took it all in.

The livestock handlers taking care of getting a horse back in the gates.

This was a Saddle bronc ride.  I thought I got a pretty good picture with the cowboy laying down on his back.


A rodeo wouldn't be a rodeo without a few clowns.  The little boy was hysterical.  His joke was "what is the difference between a snow man and a snow woman?"  "snow balls!!"   It was SO funny!!

Now off to our next adventure to the Oregon Coast.  Stay tuned for our story on that!!

0 How'd I do?: