So the girls earned free Roaring Springs passes because they read 600 min from Jan-April so we had to take advantage and go. We ended up going on the Friday before the tickets expired and it happened to be a pretty over cast day. The nice thing about that is there were fewer people there, the bad thing about it was it was a little on the cool side.
Here is Kodie, she had a bit of anxiety coming out over all the people and the unknown of the slides. Needless to say she wouldn't go on any slides including the kiddie ones. She did however enjoy the tide pool and the lazy river as did I!
Here Kodie is watching from the sidelines because she didn't want to go.
Bailey warming up after spending a few rounds in the tide pool
Maddie having the time of her life on this kiddie slide. I'm not sure how many times she went but it was A LOT!
Maddie enjoying her little tube.
Here is Bailey and Lacey on the Avalanche. Lacey came off white as a ghost.
We had a great time but the girls could only handle so much. We were only there about 4 hours and they were ready to go. We'll wait again to go next year!

1 How'd I do?:
We almost went on Friday too, but the weather deterred us. We are going tomorrow. I hope it isn't too crowded.
Post a Comment