So life has been SO busy with all the things going on at school on top of being on the PTO board now. Last week Bailey had her 5th grade performance on Thursday and her Choir and Orchestra performance on Friday. Taking pictures in the gym is a waste of time because of the lack of light. I did get this one of all the choir thou. Bailey is on the top left, 4th in. They did such a good job, the orchestra on the other hand was good but you can tell they are only 2nd year students. The 5th grade performance was really cute and they sang really good. I don't know how the music teacher gets those 5th grade boys to sing so well but they sure don't sing like that at church!
I was a little sad thinking this was Baileys last elementary performance, I still can't believe I'm going to be a mother of a middle schooler!

1 How'd I do?:
I don't know if I'm ready for Bailey to be a middler schooler!!!
Post a Comment