Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

So I have to admit I wasn't very good at taking pictures this year. I didn't get 1 of Lacey or John and I didn't get one of Bailey as a clown on Halloween but this is what ya get this year! Here is the Zombie mom-how I feel most days on the inside! LOL!

This is Bailey dressed up for Spook Alley at the school carnival, she looked pretty scary but had most of the eye makeup rubbed off by the time we arrived at the school!




Here is our cute little clown Maddie. She was so fun in this costume!


Here is Kodie as Snow White with black hair, red lips and rosy cheeks.
Lacey dressed as a devil girl with no face makeup so it looked like she was just wearing a red dress with a tail-no fun!
John dressed as a clown with an Obama mask which got lots of laughs at the Trunk 'r Treat and I wish I would have gotten a picture but I didn't! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!




1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

Great face. The makeup is so creepy.