Friday, October 30, 2009

Darius Rucker Concert

We got to go to Darius Rucker thanks to John winning tickets and meet and greet tickets. We went to Krispy Kreme just because they were doing their fund raiser for Special Olympics, "Cop on a Doughnut Shop". They were doing a raffle so John brought 2 tickets. We got a call Tuesday that we won tickets and meet and greet passes for the concert the next night. I quickly called my mom to see if she would watch the girls since it was a school night. She said she would. Here is John and I with Darius. Very nice but I have to say meet and greets are a little over rated. You get to shake hands and then your wisped off so the next group can meet him. It was a good experience though.

Here he is singing away.




They had a double encore with the last song being "Purple Rain". It was cool how the back light was purple. It was a good night. He even sang some old Hootie!



0 How'd I do?: