Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm sill alive!!

So I know that you have probably been wondering where the heck I am. Well I have been very busy with so many things that the end of a school year brings. Lots of field trips and days spent at the school for performances of all kinds. But this is what has been keeping me really busy. I found this pattern on a website and just fell in love with it. I thought how cute the girls would look in them and just had to make a few pairs. Well I made each of the little girls a pair and when the big girls saw them they wanted some too so I had to figure out how to enlarge the pattern and got them made. Well it snow balled from there because now that the girls have been wearing them, people have been seeing them and now they want some. Especailly now that they know that I made them. So I have been making and selling these on top of the purses that I have been making and selling also. I love these with the cupcakes since cupcakes seem to be the "thing" right now. The pink is a small polka dot that you can't really see in the pict.
These I sold to Maddie's Preschool coordinator. Not my style but her little girl really liked them!

These are pink and brown with cute little owls. I thought these would go first because of the whole popularity of the owls as of late and with pink and brown, who could resist but I do still have these. They also have the pink with small polka dot ruffles.


These are Maddies first pair, she loves all things blue.



These are the ones Kodie took to although they do share all that they have!
I promise that I'll will post all the fun and exciting stuff I have done inbetween sewing like a crazy women!
Hope your summer is starting out Fabulous!!





2 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

SO cute! You are so stinkin' talented. I see all of these really cool/cute sewing tutorials come through my google reader and don't even know where to start so I don't do anything. I can sew straight lines with minimal talent like burp cloths but that is about it. My mom tried and tried to teach us. Just not my thing but I wish that it was. If I had a little girl, I would definately get a pair of these from you. Kodie's are probably my favorite.

alli said...

Cute!