Alright so I have been a blogging slacker! Most of it is because we haven't been doing anything that fabulous so I figure there is nothing much to blog about.
So in the last month we have been sick, Me, Lacey, Kodie and Maddie. Bailey and John have somehow been passed by(lucky them!). The house was trashed during that time so this week I have been catching up getting the house put back together and doing some projects that I have been dreaming up while laying on the couch! I did go to a knitting class and have knit like 5 wash clothes and I love them! Then I found a pattern that I could do for fingerless gloves. I had some off white yarn I pick up at the thrift store and put together a pair for me. The girls and my nieces saw them and they have all "had to have" a pair so I made 6 pair of girl sized gloves and then my brothers girlfriend wanted a set so I knit her some too, that is a total of 8 pair. Then Lacey went to school with hers and a few of her friends said they wanted a pair so I told her I would knit them if they paid me $8 a pair and paid up front. I didn't think anything would come of it, there 8 years old. Well Lacey came home with $25 to knit 3 pair for a girl in her class and her sisters. I couldn't believe it! I plan on working on them tonight and tomorrow.
So this is what I did today. You know you just can't find that cute of St. Paddy's day decor so I decided to make my own. Here is my table runner, what do you think?


1 How'd I do?:
Maybe you are on to something with those gloves. :) Okay so that table runner is soooo cute! I love it!
Post a Comment