Friday, August 22, 2008

Rafting August 16th

So we finally went rafting. Last summer we bought a rafting trip from the Extreme Makeover Home Edition auction that they had in Middleton. We wanted to use it last year but we got too busy and before you know it rafting season was over. This spring we planned this and I couldn't wait. This is one thing I miss SO much from my past life experience. I could do this about every weekend if I could. I love the river, the smell in the air and they freedom of the world. We had a great time.These are our friends the Haudes, Chris and Shay, they went with us and had a great time.
Chris went with one of the kids of the people who guided our trip and jumped off the bridge. Here they are contemplating their jump.
Here they go.
I do regret that I didn't get more picts. I wish I would of had someone on the shore taking picts of us in the rapids. Oh, well!

1 How'd I do?:

Kristi M. said...

I've been rafting once in Washington and LOVED it! How fun!