All right so I have a moment to get this darn blog updated. If my computer wasn't such a dinosaur it might not take such an effort but it is and it takes forever to do anything!
So here are the free stamps we received thanks to UPS. They donated these to us for LOVING them so much.
The party that happened when they announced the FREE stamps and UPS drove their flame truck into the room. My camera wouldn't focus on the truck because of the confetti, dang it!
All demonstrators love the man in brown. Here he is to deliver our FREE stamps!
This was after they announced that we will be selling the Big Shot, check out her shirt all done with material die cut with the big shot. SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!
This is a diaper cake that was made for Shellis daughter for her baby shower. Is that not the prettiest diaper cake you have ever seen. The flowers are fabric cut with the Big Shot.
Look what someone made for a tin can swap, it that not cute?! The stems are pixie sticks.
Check out the new vinyl that will be available in the fall. Color and layering. Now this is STINKIN' CUTE! I think this might have to go in my stamp room!
Look what we had waiting for us at our lunch table on the 1st day. These are chocolate circles with the 20 year anniversary logo on them. SO FUN!!
Close up, a bit blurry but you get the picture!
So the center of this that says' Only 24 days 'til Christmas" is a vinyl and the little boxes around hold all your advent calendar goodies. I think I feel a class coming on!
File folders covered in Designer Series Paper. They never forget even the littlest of details!

Our 1st day and the Shilo in was welcoming all of us, so nice!
Our traditional lunch spot on the first day of convention.
Monica doin' her thing waiting for lunch. She was really rockin 'out a couple of times!
It was such a nice week to be able to spend with good friends and take a break from being a mom. I want to tell my husband THANK YOU so much for making it possible for me to do this! I really enjoyed myself. Also, thanks for Chris and Shay for helping out with John and the girls, I don't know if John would have survived otherwise!
Our 1st day and the Shilo in was welcoming all of us, so nice!

2 How'd I do?:
Sounds like fun. I am glad youi had a good time.
Ahhh... Monica, I miss her so much! Okay so that baby diaper cake is so incredibly cute but so overkill for showers that I do. Wow! So that looked like tons of fun and I am going to have to remember the simple pixie stick flowers for gifts.
Post a Comment