I have been tagged. I love knowing about other people, so here is a little about me.
How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys
My Family gives me the most joy of all, my husband and 4 girls really do keep me going inspite of what you might here me say from time to time.
The Gospel really does bring me joy. I sometimes think of what my life might be without it and when I was without it. I was really having a fun time but I didn't feel as fulfilled as I do with the Gospel in my life.
Getting a pedicure. I have gone the last 2 months and got a pedicure and I can't tell you how good it feels and how good I feel having pretty toes. Sounds crazy but it does put a little spring in my step. Plus it's really great ME time!
3 Fears
I sometimes fear that I won't be around to see my children get married, have children of there own and grow old.
I fear that I might loose a child before I die, which just might kill me!
I fear outside when it's dark outside. I always think there is someone in the bushes waiting to get me.
3 Goals
I would love to be pubished in a scrapbook magazine some day!
Weigh 164 lbs.
Raising wonderful young women!
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
Of course Scrapbooking and taking pictures.
I love clearance sales, I don't know what it is about the charge of finding something for really cheep, I just LOVE it!
Money-you know how when you don't have alot you start getting all worried about every penny. That's how it's kinda been since we moved because dang it, moving costs alot of money!
3 Random Surprising Facts About Myself
I have been married before
I threw up in the Bogus Basin Cafateria
I'm Perfect!
Now I get to tag 5 people:
Shay
Chris
Kristi
Nickelle
Robert

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment