So we did our last clogging performace at the Star Mule Days and boy am I glad. I hate performing even though I really like the dancing. I took these horrible pictures not realizing I should have used a flash and didn't so I am having to edit all the picts which is taking forever so here is this for now, maybe down the road when I am not SO busy I'll post more picts.Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Clogging at Mule Days
So we did our last clogging performace at the Star Mule Days and boy am I glad. I hate performing even though I really like the dancing. I took these horrible pictures not realizing I should have used a flash and didn't so I am having to edit all the picts which is taking forever so here is this for now, maybe down the road when I am not SO busy I'll post more picts.Story made up by Brittney at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment