Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bailey and Mr. McCabe

This picture turned out SO cute! Bailey has absolutely LOVED being in Mr. McCabes class this year and is pretty sad to be leaving. Not only is she moving up to 4th grade but she will also be moving schools. This has kinda been hard for all of us. It's the only place Bailey and Lacey have known for elementary school but I have been volunteering there since Bailey started school and I know how things run and where things are so it will be a change for me too. We have the great opportunity to go to Eagle Elementary which will be switching to become and Art Magnet school which means the curriculum is Art based and we have noticed we have art minded children. We are hoping this helps them thrive even more in the school setting. The thought of change has been a little unnerving for Lacey especially but I know it will be great and she'll be So thankful once she is there. Thanks to Mr. McCabe for showing Bailey how to have fun and still be able to do well in school. Bailey is a pretty serious little girl when it comes to school and Mr. McCabe has helped her playful side come out a bit.

0 How'd I do?: