So when I was picking a few things up at Wal-mart I saw kites in the toy section. They were just $1, I thought, I can handle that so I picked up 4 of them and luckily it was windy that afternoon. We went out the back door to the common area and flew our kites. The big girls thought it was so much fun and they were seeing how high they could get their kites to go and then daddy was helping Maddie get her kite in the air when she started throwing a huge fit! She is all freaked out because she thinks her kite is going to fly away. She was not getting the fact that there is a string attached so it doesn't go away. It was kinda funny the was she was freaking out. I had to get a picture of it! It's rough being 3. We never did get her kite up because she was grabing it and screaming and jumping up and down. Oh, it was funny!
I am a SAHM of 4 little girls who I absolutly adore. I love being able to stay at home with them and cater to their every need. I can't imagine ever doing anything different. I have a wonderful husband who I have been married to for 13 years. He is such a great dad and provider and we have alot of fun together. We have 1 dog a daucshund shitzu mix that is 3 years old named Sasha. We have a kitty named Shadow she gave birth to 4 kittens and we have ended up with 2 of them. The sweet one we named Cupcake and the other is Scaredy cat cuz she always runs when you get close and she's pretty jumpy.
0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment