Look at these cute little Valentine Cuties! We went to Kodies class to see all the celebrating going on and what fun they were having. The kids in her class though it was pretty great that her and her little sister were dressed alike. Last year I made these outfits for all the girls. I just couldn't resist them all looking alike. It was really fun and they got to wear them again this year!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Happy Valentines!!
Story made up by Brittney at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 How'd I do?:
Those little skirts are so cute!
Cute skirts Brit. ! :o)
my mom used to dress me & my little sister in "matching" outfits A LOT! When I was younger I thought it was fun, but as I grew out of that stage, my little sister still wanted to dress a like! We are 3 yrs. apart! I just thought it was silly because we were not twins. we had neighbor boys that were twins & their mom would dress them up alike....so, i asked my mom one day if she wished Kenna & I were twins?! She just laughed & said no, I just like dressing you girls a like. I can't relate... I only have one! :o)
Post a Comment