What a way to start out the morning with a kid and his crazy bloody nose! In the dry air he is so suseptable to bloody noses and this had to be the morning he got one! Yeah for me!
Wednsday we made cookies, what a disaster this can be with a 3 and 4 year old. The first batch I rolled out they cut out all over into and on the other cut outs so that one had to be scrapped and we started over making sure that you CAN'T cutout over something that has already been done. They did a much better job the second time around and we did get the cookies complete.
Tuesday we had our clogging performance. The girls were really cute and they seemed to have fun. I was just glad it was only about 30 min. I really sucked at this performance but that doesn't really make it any different than any other performance we have had.
Tuesday we had our clogging performance. The girls were really cute and they seemed to have fun. I was just glad it was only about 30 min. I really sucked at this performance but that doesn't really make it any different than any other performance we have had.

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment