Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Finally!

Well, Christmas has come and gone and the toys are already getting old. They've already started fighting with eachother again! We were very blessed for Christmas as always. Bailey got a MP3 player and thinks she is all that. She is also in love with Hannah Montana stuff and was over joyed when her sisters came through for her. Lacey recieved ANOTHER baby and she is always happy with that. We also got her High School Musical stuff which is her current infatuation. Kodie got a little play vanity that she thought would be so great and scooby doo stuff from sisters. Maddie being 3 was just in awwh over everything about Christmas. She got the Baby Born doll that she wanted among some other great toys her sisters got her.

John got a Nintendo DS and loves it. It gives him something to do besides stare at the TV all day and he's happy he doesn't have to move from his man chair. I got an ipod which I have been wanting for awhile now. I still don't have it full and it's only a 4gb. I need to up my computer memory just to be able to get all the music on it. Technology can be nice but also a pain, and expensive!

We truely have been blessed with a healthy family and many other things.






0 How'd I do?: