Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

So I haven't been taking many pictures in the last 2 weeks but I have been busy!!  I've ran errands, took time for myself, been to Dr. appts and all the fun stuff us mothers get to do.  The kids are enjoying school and I am enjoying the time they are at school!  I've sewn, deep cleaned the living room, spent time with my husband, I'm working out 5 days a week,  helped out a few friends, and tried to do as many crafty things as possible.
Last Friday I went with a friend to Art in the Park and enjoyed myself immensely!!  I haven't been there without kids for SO long and I enjoyed just taking it all in.  Got inspiration for all the fun things I could do in the future and just enjoyed being me!
Things are great!  John will be getting really busy with work in the next couple weeks so I am trying to spend as much time as I can with him.  We'll be going to Utah for my cousins wedding next month and it will be fun to be with family again!  Then we'll have to start the birthday celebration round again.  We're planning a big Halloween Costume party for Lacey's 10th birthday.  I've been combing the thrift stores for cool and cheap decorations!  So excited for what the future brings for our family!  Hope that everyones' families are as blessed as ours!

0 How'd I do?: