Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We're off to see the Wizad, the wonderful Wizard of OZ...

Last year after Halloween was over I came up with the idea for a family theme again. This time it would be Wizard of Oz. When it came time for Halloween no one wanted part of it because you know Hannah Montana, High School Musical and all those fun costumes were the hit, not Wizard of Oz. Well I won my way and here they are. I know you are wondering well what were you, I was just a tired mom after getting all of them together and ready to go. I was exhausted after Halloween this year. I adorned my Halloween socks and shirt and away I went.Here is the group, Maddie kinda blends into the background
Maddie as the wicked witch of the west

Kodie as the cowardly lion


Dorthy



Bailey as the scarecrow.





and last but not least, John as the tin man.
We had a great time at the Trunk r Treat and we got great comments on the costumes!






2 How'd I do?:

Kim Davis said...

Great costumes! I love it when families dress up as a theme. Kudo's to you for getting them all to cooperate.

Kristi M. said...

After all of that, you didn't even do it... :) You better give them their way next year. They all look great!