This was actually the 18th. Another year older! I really can't believe how old I am! John spared us all by not putting all the candles on the cake that should have been and just did a make shift number system!
I am a SAHM of 4 little girls who I absolutly adore. I love being able to stay at home with them and cater to their every need. I can't imagine ever doing anything different. I have a wonderful husband who I have been married to for 13 years. He is such a great dad and provider and we have alot of fun together. We have 1 dog a daucshund shitzu mix that is 3 years old named Sasha. We have a kitty named Shadow she gave birth to 4 kittens and we have ended up with 2 of them. The sweet one we named Cupcake and the other is Scaredy cat cuz she always runs when you get close and she's pretty jumpy.
2 How'd I do?:
HAPPY Be-Lated Birthday U Old FART!
Love ya, Nickelle!
Happy late Birthday! And I really like the background that you picked out.
Post a Comment