Wow! I can't believe that I have decided to do this. I was inspired because I want my extended family to be able to keep in touch with our family more so than we have the opportunity to! I think this is an excellent way! I also have a cousin going on a mission in Dec. and I thought this would be a great way for him to not miss so much while he is away!
We are busy getting everyone in school and to all the different activities we all want to do! We are just having so much fun with every year the girls are getting older and beginning to be so much more fun and not as much work! I love that about growing up!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Wednsday, Sept 5th
Story made up by Brittney at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 How'd I do?:
Post a Comment